We live the Croatian culture and know its virtues, its possibilities and its riches. With this knowledge, we contribute to integrating the local into your project, bringing it to a higher level and creating a memorable experience for your clients.
- Hotel and restaurant reservations
- City tours
“This is world-class food, world-class wine, world-class cheese. The next big thing is Croatia,” enthused the late chef Anthony Bourdain when he first visited the country in late 2011. “If you haven’t been here, you’re an idiot.”
Bourdain’s surprise at the gastronomic riches of Croatia was perhaps understandable. For thousands of years, the region had it all: salt production along the coast, started by the Liburnians well before the 1st century BC, plentiful fish from the clear waters of the Adriatic, a climate ideal for wine production, and olive oil that was prized above all others. In the 1st century AD the Greek epicure Apicius suggested adding bay leaves, cypress root and salt to Spanish oil so that it tasted more like the Liburnian version.
Here is why Croatia:
- Croatia offers a stunning array of islands, each with its unique attractions. …
- 1244 islands, islets, stacks and reefs
- 6.278km coastline The stunning medieval towns of Split and Dubrovnik. …
- 8 UNESCO sites and 14 Elements on the UNESCO Lists of Intangible Cultural Heritage
- The picturesque national parks. …
- Untouched nature
- Exceptional eno-gastronomy
- Adventure activities
- Among the most Googled destinations in the world
- Close to all european cities
- Excellent flight connections
- Numerous open-air festivals
- Locations of making of ”Star Wars”, ”Game of Thrones”, ”Crossing Lines”, ”Winteou” and many more
…and few more interesting facts:
- Orson Wells shot his adaptation of Franz Kafka’s “The Trial” in Zagreb.
- Jules Verne set the plot of his novel “Mathias Sandorf” in the town of Pazin.
- Alfred Hitchcock claimed that “Zadar has the most beautiful sunset in the world”
- Lord Byron christened the city of Dubrovnik “The Pearl of the Adriatic”.
Want to read more? Fun facts about Croatia here